So How to Select Tattoo Artist would be the first question when you want a Tattoo.Finding a good Tattoo Artist is one tricky thing. In this article we will give you few Tips on How to Select Tattoo Artist which would help you making a selection on tattoo artist in the right way. Tattoo is the lifelong art for your body. So once you decide to get one, Then it comes to whether you are going for the best tattoo artist or not? But who can give a professional work and satisfy you with his results. So keep reading and we’ll help you understand what all you need to see while you look for a Tattoo artist.
5 Ways On How To Select Tattoo Artist
One of the best ways for selecting a Tattoo artist is through referrals. Words of mouth are sufficient enough for the selection of a tattoo artist.
If your friends or colleagues are saying well about a Tattoo artist, it means they are acknowledging the work of that artist and it will narrow down your choice of selection.
Check the Track record of the tattoo Artist
Checking track record will help you a lot. Your friends will never say well about a tattoo artist if he is not doing a great job.
If a Tattoo artist is doing a marvelous job and have a good track record, then it’ll be natural for media and people to talk about him.
Visit to their Tattoo Studio
Visiting the tattoo studio is very vital because it will help you to focus on their way of working, their hygienic fundamentals and procedures and whether they are using the stylized tools or not.
Bad equipments can lead to many infections that could be life threatening. And the needles should be used once only and then it should be disposed off.
This is why only referrals can’t be sufficient.Your friends might be talking about the artist but look at them yourself would be the satisfactory part.
Interviewing the Artist
Once you visit them don’t hesitate to ask questions. It will build a strong relation and decrease your tension and nervousness and which would lead in less pain when the tattoo starts.
Also look at the previous designs he has made and compare it with the actual design. It will help you understand how your tattoo would come after completion.
Internet is another reliable resource when it comes to finding the right Tattoo Artist. There are different forum and sites where people talk about and share their experience in that parlor or studio.
Other Things To Look For, When Selecting a Tattoo Artist
- See if the Shop looks Clean.
- Check if they use inks in different cups and then dispose it.
- Needles should come out form its package in front of you.
- Check and ask for artist, see if you are comfortable enough with him. It will make a bond between you too. Or see if he is someone who makes you uncomfortable.
- See the Portfolio or their Body Tattoos to make a decision if you are at the right or not.
What makes us the Best tattoo maker in Chandigarh
Our client’s safety is our priority. So we always focus on Hygiene
– New needle when ever we do a tattoo – it cuts the infection threat off.
– Equipments are cleaned and dried after use.
– We use new Linen/Tissue Role for the Covering of the Tattoo during the Procedure.Know more about us .
Our studio is clean and in hygienic condition always.
– We clean Treatment areas such as benches between each client.
– To prevent from contamination we use Inks, creams and all other liquids in single use container and throw them after each procedure.
– We open sterile packaging in front of customer after showing them expiry date.
– We clean the Tattooed area with antiseptic.
We use single use gloves.
We wash hands before and after the procedure.
After tattooing we cover it up with water proof bandage.
Being one of the Best Tattoo maker in Chandigarh We always do the quality work for our client. We handle with clients personally. We give them complete Aftercare procedure, which helps them to keep the tattoo color as it is.