Tattooing is an irreversible procedure & although we take extreme care in producing a satisfactory reproduction of any design please be advised that you the client is relying on the artists interpretation & capabilities of replicating the desired artwork. Also it has been known in some people the following can occur that is not the fault of the artist – infections, ink loss, ink fading, allergic reactions, and dryness of the tattoo. We are happy to advise on any problems that may arise & in the event of ink loss we do encourage that you return to us 4 weeks after the tattoo was performed for a free touch-up! After this period a fee may be required.
The Tattooing of Minors Act 1969 makes it illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to get a tattoo. Parental consent is not accepted. Therefore proof of age is required in the form of any picture ID such as student card or driving licence.
- We do not cater for children, this is a strictly ‘no under 18’s’ environment, so no children are allowed in the studio
- We welcome you sending us a design prior to booking, please do not book a tattoo and have no idea what you want.
- Avoid drinking alcohol 24 hours prior to Tattooing. If you are the influence of alcohol or drugs we will ask you to leave and any deposit/voucher will become void and no monies paid returned.
- Avoid stimulation drinks such as red bull etc.
- A consent form will be provided for you, this will ask you if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs of any kind or pregnant. These are the main reasons for a tattoo to be refused. By signing our consent form you have legally signed to say you don’t have any problems regarding your health.
- 23GunsTattoo Studio reserves the right to refuse service for any reason, for example poor attitude, unprepared and need us to work on your design. Lack of knowledge for your tattoo and perhaps too much uncertainty could mean later on you regretting rushing in.
- We do not rush tattoos so give yourself time and do not rush the artist.
- Smoking is not allowed in the studio, if you wish to stop for a break this will come of the time allocated to you.
- We do not undertake offensive / racist tattoos.
- It is your responsibility to care for your new tattoo and follow the artist advice.
- Please do not bathe in oils for at least a week before your tattoo, as this creates a barrier in the skin and the inks will not transfer properly into the skin.
Any information submitted by you (including, but not limited to, your name and e-mail address) will be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Alerting you to product upgrades, special offers or updated information.
- To enable 23GunsTattoo Agency to provide services and products most relevant to you.
- Administration, marketing and profiling your requests and preferences.
23GunsTattoo will keep all information confidential and any information collected by 23GunsTattoo Tattoo is protected by security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us, to prevent unauthorized access, as required by the Data Protection Acts 1994 and 1998.
All material on web pages under the domain www.23GunsTattoo.com is, unless otherwise stated, the property of 23GunsTattoo. These materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce or re transmit the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of 23GunsTattoo.
You may not distribute such copies to others, whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written consent of the owner of the materials.
Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this website should be emailed to to: firstname.lastname@example.org